How to clean the oven easily
It is very common that with use we need to clean the oven
With the remains of food it is very easy that over time a blackish layer will remain on the walls of the oven and the trays.
This dirt is not good for our health, nor for the useful life of our oven, my personal recommendation is to try to keep our oven clean in order to be able to enjoy all meals in peace.
These tips can be used for both conventional gas ovens, pyrolytic ovens and electric ovens.
Easy and simple oven cleaning with vinegar
Vinegar has always been our natural ally against dirt due to its antibacterial and disinfectant properties.
A good solution is to prepare a spray bottle of water and vinegar.
For this we will mix an amount of ¼ part vinegar and the rest ¾ water.
Do you need any spray or empty bottle?
If you need a spray or empty bottle to spray your homemade cleaning liquids, then we leave you high quality plastic spray bottles.
Ideal for watering plants, cleaning and spraying oil on food, for cleaning pets, they can have many uses.
Quick clean with vinegar (if the oven is not very dirty)
This method is one of the most comfortable and simple when it comes to easily cleaning your oven with the least possible effort.
Follow these simple steps and you will leave the oven flawless.
- Remove the racks and leave only one tray in the middle of the oven
- With the oven off, put 2 glasses of water and 1 glass of vinegar on the tray in the oven.
- Turn the oven at 200 degrees for 30 minutes
- Then wipe the entire oven and the door glass and places where there is dirt with a damp cloth.
And just like that, we would have the oven clean and ready to cook food.
The vinegar smell may last a bit but it goes away very quickly, we can also stop by to finish a damp cloth with lemon juice.
It will remove the smell of vinegar and you will even leave it cleaner thanks to the natural degreasing and disinfectant properties of lemon.
Do you need white vinegar cleaning?
If you need to buy some cleaning vinegar to clean your home, we offer you a selection of the best cleaning vinegars with the best customer ratings.
Inexpensive White Vinegars
Cleaning vinegar with professional results
How to clean the oven with baking soda
This method works fine but the following method with baking soda and vinegar works best in my opinion.
But for quick cleaning this method works.
We will need a bowl or a container to make the mixture
We only need baking soda and water to create an exfoliating paste.
- Mix water and bicarbonate in a bowl
We add the water slowly until we have a thick paste, if it is very liquid we add more bicarbonate.
- Apply the baking soda paste and water throughout the oven and leave to act for at least 2 hours.
- It is advisable to leave it overnight if we see that the dirt is very encrusted.
- Then rinse with a water spray and a microfiber cloth.
Clean the oven with baking soda and vinegar
Baking soda is very inexpensive and serves both to disinfect and degrease.
Cleaning vinegar is also very inexpensive, disinfectant, and is a natural cleaner.
We need the following:
- A container, bowl, plate, Tupperware, etc.
- Cleaning vinegar
- Baking soda
- Spray bottle
In order for our cleaning mix to be very effective we have to do the following:
- Add 10 tablespoons of bicarbonate to the container.
- 4 tablespoons of hot water
- 3 tablespoons of vinegar, pour little by little as it will react with the vinegar creating foam.
- If the mixture is very liquid add more bicarbonate.
Next we will apply this cleaning paste all over the oven.
We leave it to act for 2 hours or overnight if there is a lot of burnt embedded dirt.
Then with a spray of water you wet all the paste and clean with a microfiber cloth, thus until all the remains of dirt are removed, without rubbing, the dirt will come off in one go.
How to clean a very dirty or extremely dirty oven
If we have an oven with a considerable layer of dirt and the previous methods do not finish leaving an optimal result, do not worry there is always a solution.
Here you have the definitive product for cleaning ovens.
With the best customer ratings and almost 5 stars.
The best oven cleaner rated by customers!
Submit your review